By Ray Kerkmez - CEO & Founder
MDR, BBA, LLM
Education is a progressive discovery, simply the soul of society that should not only feel responsible for the education of children, but for the education of all adults of every age to improve our minds, so as to enable us to think for ourselves and achieve the impossible. The aim of education should be to teach us rather how to think, than what to think, with a gentle contempt for education, a man’s mind, stretched by new ideas, may never return to its original dimensions.
We don’t believe in perfect education systems. We believe in education systems that are a perfect reflection of the people who contemplate it. When you think of education fundamental – chances are a successful and high-earning career. We look there are many possible reasons for which an individual would desire success. Having a successful career will offer you a lot of benefits and real profitable opportunities. As we live in a world governed by social status and money, working your way up to the top will definitely improve your quality of life.
1.0 Executive Summary
MLE Academy offers customized and flexible training courses, utilizing the latest industry practices and technology to deliver training virtually anywhere around the globe.
MLE Academy is a pioneer in the field of continuing education and an online education center.
1.1 For Employers
The training we offer at MLE Academy will fill skills gaps in your business quickly and easily, is flexible, and can be delivered where and when you need it.
- Short courses which are Business Recognized; and meet established industries, enterprises, and community needs.
- Essential skills that ensure superior training and access to highly skilled courses across all industries.
- skill levels in order to ensure businesses' continued competitiveness in global economic markets.
- Equips employees with qualifications your business may not currently have.
1.2 For Employees
No matter what your career goals are, whether you are interested in short courses that are designed to give you the skills you need in the quickest possible time or choosing more complex and technical skills to help you attain a more depth understanding of subject matter and help you gain the knowledge and confidence you need to upskill your career and an opportunity to increase your skills and knowledge in a particular area.
Depending on your course, your skills and experience. You can choose to study full-time or part-time. Our courses range in duration from twelve (12) hours to twenty eight (28) days. Also, you can study when it suits you at your own pace from home or anywhere you may choose using your own laptop, tablet or smart phone. A multiple choice questions are also completed online giving you the ability to balance studies with work or family. This opens up many learning opportunities for those who can’t travel to attend a training class in person.
In addition, training becomes more affordable because there is no travel or accommodation cost.
1.3 Guide to Accreditation
1.3.1 MLE Academy Statement of Attendance – Duration: 12 hours - Requisition: 28 days
Developed to meet specific training needs. Training is assessed and evaluated for alignment with lesson objectives
1.4 Strategic Objectives
Our aim at MLE Academy, as an Australian Training Organization is to provide outstanding education helping students with the business and personal development skills they need to power ahead and enable them to take control of their career to the next level, to think strategically, and to be able to clearly and succinctly expound everything from organizational goals to specific tasks.
Learning pathway that can provide candidates with a fulfilling and interesting career opportunities in the private as well as the public sectors in Australia and in many parts of the world.
1.5 Goals, Strategies and Objectives
Our goal is to expand and strengthen our education system by promoting our excellence in education services and allow for measurement of effectiveness towards the achievement of the goals and objectives to ensure that we maintain a high quality of education for the attendees of our courses.
- utilizing the latest industry practices and technology to deliver training virtually anywhere around the globe.
- Provide customized and flexible training courses across all industries.
- Deliver offshore education programs and share in the demand for higher education.
- Personalized online classroom atmosphere for the students.
- Maintain our web-based services, to meet growing student expectations for rapid and effective education delivery.
1.5.2 In order to accomplish our objectives, our keys to success that drive business growth are:
- Formulating strategy about meeting objectives.
- Cover business strategy, strategy principles, and strategy concepts.
- Make sure overall strategies are also practical and measurable, delivered with a high-level brief covering the insight, idea, and rationale.
- Remembering Our Mission to Teach
- Support in the area of key skills
Our mission is to deliver exceptional ideas, experience-based solutions and results so all students are prepared for success in careers and life. We envision a world in which every student is prepared to succeed.
MLE Academy is fully dedicated to the continuing education of industry professionals, creating mission statements that work, and provide students with the highest quality learning experiences and professional pursuits.
1.7 Keys to Success
- Focus on enhancing and improving our learning environment to provide staff and students with a wide range of education support services.
- Give students a positive learning experience that lasts a lifetime.
- Offer personalized online classroom atmosphere for the students.
- Provide in-house services and workshop training.
- Continuing of professional development and training seminars includes access to state of the arts presentation to suit specific requirements.
- Provide special training programs for potential entrepreneurs to start a new business or take existing business to new heights.
- Ongoing Course Assessment (OCS) to determine Student-Focused Learning (SFL) - what we think is important - through class activities, and how well are they learning, while others limit their business courses to general knowledge.
- The credibility, integrity and 100% dedication to education.
We are committed to making sure each and every student leaves our courses armed with knowledge and skills they can put into practice in the workplace.
2.0 Company Summary
MLE Academy was founded by Ray Kerkmez in 2005. No stranger to the writing world, Ray has been creating business ideas since he was a child and scribbling them down - in order to explore deeper questions - in order to think and get others to think - in order to stretch the bounds of his imagination - in order to grow.
2.1 Company Ownership
MLE Academy T/A, TJK and Co Pty Ltd (ABN 941 1684 7164) is a privately-owned corporation, incorporated in state of NSW 2005. Ray Kerkmez is the sole Director.
3.0 Services and Studying Online
MLE Academy provide professional courses across all industries, then seemingly deliver them online, or in-house workplace training to boost productivity in the workplace and employee engagement activities to make the classes more accessible for all attendees.
3.1 The Advantages of Studying Online
Considering the fact that there are numerous benefits that are linked to education and advancing your qualifications, there are as yet far more advantages for people who pursue online education as to achieve their goals. Some of the most basic benefits of studying online include:
- Flexibility: Online learning classes can be taken during a lunch break, while your children are out playing games, or even while you are cooking dinner! It is not necessary for you to be present in a classroom at any fixed time for the duration of the course so as to complete your qualification. But this does not mean that you would not be required to work at all. You would be required to do the same type of study as a traditional campus-based student, that too within a particular time limit. The only flexibility you would enjoy is that you can study and finish your work at any time of the day.
- Location: The best part about studying online is that education comes to you no matter where you are as long as you have a computer connected to the Internet. So, wherever you are, at home, at work, or your favorite beach or park, you can easily access your course work and enjoy the environment in which you are completing your studies.
- Affordable: Say goodbye to all financial issues like convenience meals, childcare expenses, as well as the money would have had to spend reach campus thirty minutes away. With the availability of online courses, you can study from the comfort of your own home, without having to face the many financial hardships that come with having to attend traditional college.
- Personalized Attention for All: Students who enroll in online programs get to receive a much more individualized attention from their tutors as compared to the attention students who study in traditional classes. Online education classes are virtual and students and teachers basically correspond with each other through emails, telephone calls etc. This is one reason why your tutors would know more about you, your learning pattern and your requirements as compared to the students they get to see three or four times a week.
These are some of the most basic advantages of online study and one should closely look at the benefits of online education before making a decision. Make sure that the course you are taking is one which would help you grow professionally and not one you would repent taking.
4.0 Web Plan Summary
MLE Academy has created a website: MLE.Academy to provide an Internet presence that will better represent it through digital images and text to effectively market the Company and expand its presence.
4.1 The Enhanced Website Includes:
- General information and online catalogue.
- Businesses, law, personal development, and technology courses summary
- Evaluation overview about (LLN) Language, Literacy and Numeracy for adult’s assessment tool.
5.0 Management Summary
Ray Kerkmez is the sole manager and founder of MLE Academy and oversees the entire operations. Ray Kerkmez has been the head coach/instructor for all classes from day one. He has fulfilled all qualifications to exceed the requirements. He continues to provide expertise in special areas such as Entrepreneurship and Lean Process and Six Sigma.
6.0 Executive Summary Operations
MLE Academy relies on the proven skills of its founder Ray Kerkmez to take advantage of the growing needs for education, training, coaching, and other related business enhancement services.
Ray Kerkmez, who brings more than two decades of entrepreneurship training and life coaching expertise to the business, leads the company as it was established, as a high-quality training provider across Australia and abroad.
MLE Academy continues to differentiate itself from its competitors through lower pricing and the continuing development of unique classes, personal training and coaching, along with expanding on the one-stop-shop for training. The one-stop-shop approach is expected to allow substantial gains in the largest segment of a growing market. This focused approach also makes it easier for MLE Academy to establish and retain a position as an industry leader.
7.0 Courses for School Students
- Gain quality workplace skills and experience to help launch your career.
- Select from a wide range of courses that are not available at school.
- Develop work-related skills and experiences that are recognized by employers.
- Develop independence and confidence in an adult learning environment.
- Gain an insight into various industry areas to help you decide on a career pathway.
- Courses may be delivered online or at your school.
8.0 Business Simulator
Designed for international students or students not in the workplace, our Business Simulator (BS) is an extra feature which we have built into the assessment. The Business Simulator accessed through our innovative business simulations, creating the most engaging and interactive learning events for businesses and business schools, A range of easy-to-use and up-to-date business simulations designed to complement your business management courses. Means Learners log-in to our website and move through the user-friendly environment to access simulations of the business that they require in completing their assessment. This assessment can be used equally for students or employed Learners. The employed Learner can use their organization while those without employment can use the Simulated Business.
8.1 Unique Learning Delivery Platform
- Business strategy and planning documents
- Annual general meetings
- Current projects
- Hierarchal structure
- Job descriptions
- Applications for job description
- Finance policy
- Administrative policy
- Human resource policy
- Quality policy
- WHS and emergency policy
- Customer relationship management
- Travel policies
- Marketing policy
- Contingency planning
- Administrative procedures
- Customer relationship management
- Emergency procedures
- Financial procedures
- Human resource procedures
- Meeting procedures
- Head office
- Local branch
- Interstate branch
- Customer relationship management
- Emergency and incident forms
- Human resources
- Risk management
- Travel forms
- Small business
8.1.7 Select scenario
- Information management system
9.0 Short Courses
Short courses have already gained their fame in the education sector as being wonderful opportunities to learn many different topics, and study multiple subjects at the same time. They are designed to give you the skills you need in the quickest possible time.
9.1 Skills and Knowledge
- Develop your skills and knowledge in your chosen area of professional, personal or academic interest.
- Our courses are continually updated to ensure they remain current, relevant and a consistently high quality.
- With classes that cover a diverse range of interests and designed for all stages of life, you can learn new skills, gain new insights or discover your untapped creativity.
- First-rate courses make it all possible at MLE Academy – The center for continuing education.
9.2 Advantage of Short Courses
The high advantage of short courses is that they can be from technically any field, regardless of what you study right now. You can consider your chosen short course as an aid to specialize further or see your study from a different perspective or you can take an intensive look to a different field you see as a hobby and you are fond of.
Short courses show potential employers you are motivated, keen to learn and sharp. They show current employers you are not content to rest on your laurels, and that you see continual improvement as a priority.
9.3 Short Courses Can Also Be Used to Turn Your Career Towards A New Direction
Those who have completed short courses in fields unrelated to their careers show an open and interested mind, an enthusiastic attitude and a lust for life. They are highly practical, so you can specialize in your field of interest.
Courses in areas of self-development, such as leadership, workplace communication and conflict resolution, can make you the ideal candidate for a higher role in your workplace.
9.4 You work In an Interdisciplinary Field
You may have studied a certain field, but now the company you work in is specialized in a field where many disciplines are interrelated. This is highly possible nowadays! Let’s take, for example, an engineering company with its marketing department. Once you take a short course in marketing, you will feel more competent in your department.
9.5 You Want A New Element in Your CV
The short course is an extra academic activity which will find its place in your CV and will enrich your experience. This is very useful especially if you are looking for a job or better opportunities.
10.0 Employers and Small Business Owners
As an employer, these courses can help you effectively deal with employee issues and workplace relations. Working every day on the same tasks, small business owners run the risk of their ideas getting tired and their minds uninspired. A short course, which may offer new ideas and can really fire up the mind and inspire greater business success.
10.1 Good for Workers, Good for Business
Skilling your staff is good for your business and good for your workforce.
10.2 We Give You the Full Experience
Our training programs can improve business performance, profit and staff morale.
10.3 Advantages to Your Business Include
- you choose what new skills your workforce gains, targeting skills to meet the needs of your operation for now and in the future.
- training your staff can result in better customer service, better work safety practices and productivity improvements.
- you demonstrate to your workforce that you value them enough to invest in them, improving loyalty and staff retention. In turn, retention is a saving to you.
10.4 Training Has Many Benefits for Your Staff
- They acquire new skills, increasing their contribution to the business and building their self-esteem.
- The training they do can take them into other positions within the organization – positions with better prospects and/or better pay.
- They’re upskilled to do new and different tasks, which keeps them motivated and fresh.
- Because they’re being trained on your time, they see that you value them enough to invest in them. A good company is seen as one that retrains rather than churns.
11.0 Corporate Training
Imagine training that is relevant to your real-world experiences and challenges. A program that lets you drive the ideas and gives you the ability to contribute to the skill base of your team. We can work with you to provide a fully customized corporate learning solution to address you staffs’ requirements.
11.1 Learning Solutions
We offer specially designed learning solutions focused on addressing your organization’s key challenges. We understand that each organization is unique and we work in partnership with you to deliver solutions to your particular needs. We can tailor existing courses or develop a fully-customized corporate program to include:
- Identifying critical organizational issues.
- Conducting a comprehensive training needs analysis.
- Clarifying key learning program in consultation with key stakeholders.
- Conducting a pilot program.
- Program evaluation and follow-up.
11.2 Corporate Programs
Our corporate programs and courses are designed according to adult learning principles, structured to meet the needs of different learning styles and incorporate practical exercises and group work where appropriate to ensure effective learning transfer. Case studies and examples drawn from your organization or industry sector can be incorporated to ensure maximum relevance of course content, and to facilitate the immediate application of the knowledge and skills gained in your workplace.
11.3 Benefits to You
11.3.1 Cost Savings
- For groups of ten or more participants, it’s an extremely cost-effective and time-efficient way of developing your staff
- We can present our courses online, on your premises or an alternative location at a time of your choosing.
- Off-the-shelf content can be tailored to suit your organization. Your staff will benefit from both your and our individual attention.
- If you or your staff have a confidential issue or project to work through, it can sometimes be difficult to discuss these in a public forum. An in-house course offers the opportunity to develop your staff with discretion.
- You will experience the same quality of content and presenter you’ve come to expect from our public courses.
11.3.6 Follow Up
- We provide a report on participants’ feedback ensuring you have a record of the success of the event.
11.4 Cost-Effective Customized Corporate Courses
Courses offered on our public program can be adapted to meet your organization’s specific needs and delivered online, on your premises or at a location to suit you. We currently offer a number of courses, which can be presented in a similar format to the public course, or we can combine and adapt elements from deferent courses.
11.5 Our Presenters
We expect and deliver an extremely high standard of teaching. All our presenters have high level qualifications in their areas of expertise and extensive teaching experience. We engage academics, practitioners and consultants to ensure a wide range of approaches.
11.6 Fees and Charges
Course fees vary depending on the number of participants, student materials and cost of presenter.
Content can be customized to suit your organization. This may include placing more or less emphasis on particular topics, changing the order of sessions, or substituting/including relevant case studies or examples provided by you.
We can deliver the course online, on your premises or at a location to suit you.
All participants receive comprehensive course notes and a certificate of completion.
12.0 Online Coaching Services
Many organizations around the world are currently using online coaching, offering their staff training to fast-track achievement and extend much-needed competencies. Our primary objective is to transform our client’s staff into the leaders and managers of tomorrow ready to take on the complex and unpredictable challenges of working in turbulent times. We target the development of individual skills and competencies and the strengthening of the individual’s connection to corporate objectives.
MLE Academy understands everyone has different learning styles and life commitments. Our Coaches are committed to helping you succeed and reach your goals, address your specific skill gaps or challenges.
- Learners can undertake the courses at their own pace.
- Learn how to get clarity on what you really want and set a course of action to achieve those goals.
- Simply book online with your contact details. One of our student advisers will contact you soon to schedule a suitable time.
- We help students reach the next level in their studies growth plans. We’ll show you how to get there.
- Our Coaches have helped hundreds of students from diverse backgrounds.
- We focus on areas particular to your setting or context, tailoring the professional learning to your needs or the needs of your organization or company.
13.0 Learning Management System (LMS)
Learning management system is a concept emerging directly from e-Learning. Help the instructor deliver material to the students, administer tests and other assignments, track student progress, and manage record-keeping. LMSs are focused on online learning delivery but support a range of uses, acting as a platform for fully online courses, as well as several hybrid forms, such as blended learning and flipped classrooms.
Through LMS, we create and integrate course materials, articulate learning goals, align content and assessments, track studying progress, and create customized test for students. LMS allows the communication of learning objectives and organize learning timelines. LMS leverage is that it delivers learning content and tools straight to learners, and it can also reach marginalized groups through special settings. Such systems have built in customizable features including assessment and tracking. Thus, learners can see in real time their progress and instructors can monitor and communicate the effectiveness of learning. Such systems have built in customizable features including assessment and tracking. Thus, learners can see in real time their progress and instructors can monitor and communicate the effectiveness of learning. One of the most important features of LMS is trying to create a streamline communication between learners and instructors. Such systems, besides facilitating online learning, tracking learning progress, providing digital learning tools, and manage communication, can be used to provide different communication features.
14.0 Digital Library
14.1 Digital Audio Lectures
Our Digital Audio Lectures are like having your own private lectures wherever you go. We incorporate another method; listening to audio (LTA) to enhance your understanding of significant concepts and theories, while alleviating the repetitiveness of studying from books. Maximize your study time by studying during times when reading from a book or digitized course material isn't convenient (e.g., while exercising, commuting to work). The lectures offer an audio (MP3) review of each of the courses content areas. Access to the Content Summary Digital Library is included.
14.2 Digital Video
Our Digital research library (DRL) provides an extensive resource of case study video extracts to assist students to develop the understanding, and the interest needed to evolve a practice.
Our online library provide access to eBooks through our library catalogue using Adobe Reader to view it on laptop, tablet or smart phone.