Many companies simply wait for talent to come to them. Simply advertising an open position and hoping that you find the right talent does not guarantee that you will find the best people for the jobs in your organization. Actively seeking out qualified candidates is the best way to ensure that you find the talent that you need. Recruitment is essential to the success of your business.
Hiring a new employee is one of the largest investments you can make in business. That is why hiring the correct employee is so important. Hiring the right employee is more important than ever, as training can be very expensive. Employee turnover costs companies a lot of money each year. This course will provide the Employee Recruitment that your hiring department need to help them interview and recruit the right employee for you.
- Family Business Owner
- HR Manager
- Recruitment Manager
- Franchise Owner
- Small Business Owner
- Case Study
- Multiple choice questions quiz
- Gain quality workplace skills and experience to help launch your career.
- Develop work-related skills and experiences that are recognized by employers.
- Develop independence and confidence in an adult learning environment.
- Gain an insight into various industry areas to help you decide on a career pathway.
- Potentially gain recognition for prior learning for your previous study or work.
- High-quality course written by industry experts with easy to understand course content
- Course materials provided online with unlimited tutor support – no textbooks to buy
- Gain an Australian Certificate upon your successful completion of coursework (Certificate hard copy will be posted to you)
- Course may be tax deductible - see your tax advisor
- Defining recruitment.
- Understanding the selection process.
- Recognizing the GROW model and how to set goals.
- Preparing for the interview and question process.
- Identifying and avoiding bias when making offers.
- Discovering ways to retain talent and measure growth.
Module One: Getting Started
Module Two: Introduction to Recruitment
What is Recruitment?
Challenges and Trends
Module Two: Review Questions
Module Three: The Selection Process
Job Analysis and Descriptions
The Recruitment Interview
Module Three: Review Questions
Module Four: Goal Setting
Using the G.R.O.W. Model
Identifying Goal Areas
Setting SMART Goals
Using a Productivity Journal
Module Four: Review Questions
Module Five: The Interview
Module Five: Review Questions
Module Six: Types of Interview Questions
Hypothetical or Situational Questions
Behavioral Descriptive Questions
Module Six: Review Questions
Module Seven: Avoiding Bias in Your Selection
Obtaining Bias Information
Module Seven: Review Questions
Module Eight: The Background Check
Being Thorough without Being Pushy
Module Eight: Review Questions
Module Nine: Making Your Offer
Outlining the Offer
Dealing with Difficult Issues
Sealing the Deal
Module Nine: Review Questions
Module Ten: Orientation and Retention
Getting off on the Right Track
Your Orientation Program
Module Ten: Review Questions
Module Eleven: Measuring the Results
Module Eleven: Review Questions
Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
Words from the Wise
- Employee Recruitment Getting Started
- Employee Recruitment The Many Types of Incentive
- Employee Recruitment Case Study Module 02
- Employee Recruitment Module 02 Quiz
- Employee Recruitment The Selection Process
- Employee Recruitment Case Study Module 03
- Employee Recruitment Module 03 Quiz
- Employee Recruitment Goal Setting
- Employee Recruitment Case Study Module 04
- Employee Recruitment Module 04 Quiz
- Employee Recruitment The Interview
- Employee Recruitment Case Study Module 05
- Employee Recruitment Module 05 Quiz
- Employee Recruitment Types of Interview Questions
- Employee Recruitment Case Study Module 06
- Employee Recruitment Module 06 Quiz
- Employee Recruitment Avoiding Bias in Your Selection
- Employee Recruitment Case Study Module 07
- Employee Recruitment Module 07 Quiz
- Employee Recruitment The Background Check
- Employee Recruitment Case Study Module 08
- Employee Recruitment Module 08 Quiz
- Employee Recruitment Making Your Offer
- Employee Recruitment Case Study Module 09
- Employee Recruitment Module 09 Quiz
- Employee Recruitment Orientation and Retention
- Employee Recruitment CaseStudy Module 10
- Employee Recruitment Module 10 Quiz
- Employee Recruitment Measuring the Results
- Employee Recruitment Case Study Module 11
- Employee Recruitment Module 11 Quiz
- Employee Recruitment Wrapping Up
- Rate Employee Recruitment Course