Recognizing employees through various recognition programs is a fantastic investment. Being appreciated is a basic human feeling and reaps great rewards. Praise and recognition are essential to an outstanding workplace and its employees.
Through our Employee Recognition coursework, participants will recognize the value of implementing even the smallest of plans. The cost of employee recognition is very minimal in relation to the benefits that will be experienced. Employee recognition programs have been shown to increase productivity, employee loyalty, and increased safety.
The Many Types of Incentive
Like ice cream, there are many flavors of employee recognition programs. Being able to assess what program or programs are needed is essential to a company's success. Research shows that 79 percent of people who quit their jobs cite lack of appreciation as the main reason, and recent focus groups on appreciation found employees become disengaged when they don’t feel appreciated. Employee recognition programs, can keep employees motivated, safe, happy, and invested in your business.
- Family Business Owner
- HR Manager
- Department Supervisor
- Franchise Owner
- Small Business Owner
- Solutions Manager
- Strategic Development Officer
- Manufacturer Executive
- Case Study
- Multiple choice questions quiz
- Gain quality workplace skills and experience to help launch your career.
- Develop work-related skills and experiences that are recognized by employers.
- Develop independence and confidence in an adult learning environment.
- Gain an insight into various industry areas to help you decide on a career pathway.
- Potentially gain recognition for prior learning for your previous study or work.
- High-quality course written by industry experts with easy to understand course content
- Course materials provided online with unlimited tutor support – no textbooks to buy
- Gain an Australian Certificate upon your successful completion of coursework (Certificate hard copy will be posted to you)
- Course may be tax deductible - see your tax advisor
- Assess the type of Employee Recognition Program(s) your company needs
- Train leadership to recognize their employees
- Know when and where recognition is needed
- Construct a culture of recognition
- Maintain an effective Employee Recognition Program
Module One: Getting Started
Module Two: The Many Types of Incentive
Years of Service
Attendance & Wellness Incentives
Module Two: Review Questions
Module Three: Designing Employee Recognition Programs
Keep it Simple
Module Three: Review Questions
Module Four: How To Get The Buzz Out
Be Creative With Designs
Paper the Walls
Use Social Media
Module Four: Review Questions
Module Five: It Starts From The Top!
Identifying Desirable Behaviors
Understanding the Goals of the Company
Providing Recognition Templates
Module Five: Review Questions
Module Six: Creating a Culture of Recognition
Keep Your Staff "In the Know"
Empower Employees with Peer to Peer Recognition
Team Building: Encourage Camaraderie
Motivate by Promoting Fun
Module Six: Review Questions
Module Seven: The Best Things In Life Are Free!
Put a Spotlight on Employees in Staff Meetings
Write it Down
Display Your Appreciation
Make Work More Comfortable
Module Seven: Review Questions
Module Eight: A Small Gesture Goes A Long Way
Have a Party!
Make a Game of It
Reward with Small Gift
Give Them a Break
Module Eight: Review Questions
Module Nine: Pulling Out The Red Carpets
Have an Awards Ceremony
Win Large Items
Module Nine: Review Questions
Module Ten: The Don’ts of Employee Recognition
Don’t Forget About The Art Of The High Five!
Don’t Let It Become Boring
Popularity Contest or Recognition Program?
Make Sure the Prize is Motivational
Module Ten: Review Questions
Module Eleven: Maintaining Employee Recognition Programs
Change the Membership
Include In New Employee Orientation
Annual Awards Ceremonies
Module Eleven: Review Questions
Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
Words from the Wise
- Employee Recognition Getting Started
- Employee Recognition The Many Types of Incentive
- Employee Recognition Case Study Module 02
- Employee Recognition Module 02 Quiz
- Employee Recognition Designing Employee Recognition Programs
- Employee Recognition Case Study Module 03
- Employee Recognition Module 03 Quiz
- Employee Recognition How To Get The Buzz Out
- Employee Recognition Case Study Module 04
- Employee Recognition Module 04 Quiz
- Employee Recognition It Starts From The Top!
- Employee Recognition Case Study Module 05
- Employee Recognition Module 05 Quiz
- Employee Recognition Creating a Culture of Recognition
- Employee Recognition Case Study Module 06
- Employee Recognition Module 06 Quiz
- Employee Recognition The Best Things In Life Are Free!
- Employee Recognition Case Study Module 07
- Employee Recognition Module 07 Quiz
- Employee Recognition A Small Gesture Goes A Long Way
- Employee Recognition Case Study Module 08
- Employee Recognition Module 08 Quiz
- Employee Recognition Pulling Out The Red Carpets
- Employee Recognition Case Study Module 09
- Employee Recognition Module 09 Quiz
- Employee Recognition The Don’ts of Employee Recognition
- Employee Recognition Case Study Module 10
- Employee Recognition Module 10 Quiz
- Employee Recognition Maintaining Employee Recognition Programs
- Employee Recognition Case Study Module 11
- Employee Recognition Module 11 Quiz
- Employee Recognition Wrapping Up
- Rate Employee Recognition Course