Our Digital Citizenship course will give you the guidance needed in the ever-changing digital world. As our lives are lived more and more online we all need to translate our social skills into the virtual world.
Digital Citizenship allows us to connect, collaborate, and share by using technology appropriately. In person meetings are on the decline which makes it necessary to engage people digitally.
Digital Citizenship allows us to connect, collaborate, and share by using technology appropriately. In person meetings are on the decline which makes it necessary to engage people digitally. Being a good digital citizen means you have a set of skills to work in the digital world.
- Family Business Owner
- Consultant & Business Advisor
- Focus Group Analyst
- Franchise Owner
- Patent Attorney
- Small Business Owner
- Solutions Manager
- Strategic Development Officer
- Venture Capitalist
- Manufacturer Executive
- Case Study
- Multiple choice questions quiz
- Gain quality workplace skills and experience to help launch your career.
- Develop work-related skills and experiences that are recognized by employers.
- Develop independence and confidence in an adult learning environment.
- Gain an insight into various industry areas to help you decide on a career pathway.
- Potentially gain recognition for prior learning for your previous study or work.
- High-quality course written by industry experts with easy to understand course content
- Course materials provided online with unlimited tutor support – no textbooks to buy
- Gain an Australian Certificate upon your successful completion of coursework (Certificate hard copy will be posted to you)
- Course may be tax deductible - see your tax advisor
- Define digital citizenship.
- Use technology appropriately.
- Use social networking to create your brand.
- Protect your reputation online.
- Practice safe use of technology.
- Understand digital etiquette.
Module One: Getting Started
Module Two: What Is Digital Citizenship?
What Is Digital Citizenship?
Engaging with Others
It’s a Moving Target
Belonging to a Community
Module Two: Review Questions
Module Three: Being a Good Citizen
Build It Up
Real World Influences
Use Technology Appropriately
The Golden Rule
Module Three: Review Questions
Module Four: Best Practices for Sharing
Personal and Work Lives
Stop and Think Before You Post
Do Not Overshare
Module Four: Review Questions
Module Five: Networking and Personal Branding (I)
If You Share It, Expect Everyone to See It
Module Five: Review Questions
Module Six: Networking and Personal Branding (II)
Volunteer to Help Others
Guard Your Reputation
Module Six: Review Questions
Module Seven: Digital Security and Safety (I)
Don’t Trust Anyone You Don’t Know
Enable 2-Step Verification Processes
Module Seven: Review Questions
Module Eight: Digital Security and Safety (II)
Email and Attachments
Back Up Your Files
Update Your Software
Module Eight: Review Questions
Module Nine: Dealing with the Dark side
See It, Report It
Bullying and Harassment
Shared Something You Shouldn’t Have?
Module Nine: Review Questions
Module Ten: Digital Etiquette (I)
Respect and Tone
Speak Up, Not Out
Topics to Avoid
Keep Private Messages Private
Module Ten: Review Questions
Module Eleven: Digital Etiquette (II)
Permission to Share
Module Eleven: Review Questions
Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
Words from the Wise
- Digital Citizenship Getting Started
- Digital Citizenship What Is Digital Citizenship?
- Digital Citizenship Case Study Module 02
- Digital Citizenship Module 02 Quiz
- Digital Citizenship Being a Good Citizen
- Digital Citizenship Case Study Module 03
- Digital Citizenship Module 03 Quiz
- Digital Citizenship Best Practices for Sharing
- Digital Citizenship Case Study Module 04
- Digital Citizenship Module 04 Quiz
- Digital Citizenship Networking and Personal Branding (I)
- Digital Citizenship Case Study Module 05
- Digital Citizenship Module 05 Quiz
- Digital Citizenship Networking and Personal Branding (II)
- Digital Citizenship Case Study Module 06
- Digital Citizenship Module 06 Quiz
- Digital Citizenship Digital Security and Safety (I)
- Digital Citizenship Case Study Module 07
- Module 07 Quiz
- Digital Citizenship Digital Security and Safety (II)
- Digital Citizenship Case Study Module 08
- Digital Citizenship Module 08 Quiz
- Digital Citizenship Dealing with the Dark side
- Digital Citizenship Case Study Module 09
- Digital Citizenship Module 09 Quiz
- Digital Citizenship Digital Etiquette (I)
- Digital Citizenship Case Study 10
- Digital Citizenship Module 10 Quiz
- Digital Citizenship Digital Etiquette (II)
- Digital Citizenship Case Study Module 11
- Digital Citizenship Module 11 Quiz
- Digital Citizenship Wrapping it Up
- Rate Digital Citizenship Course