A company's ethics will determine its reputation. Good business ethics are essential for the long-term success of an organization. Implementing an ethical program will foster a successful company culture and increase profitability. Developing a Business Ethics program takes time and effort, but doing so will do more than improve business, it will change lives.
A company's ethics will have an influence on all levels of business. It will influence all who interact with the company including customers, employees, suppliers, competitors, etc. All of these groups will have an effect on the way a company's ethics are developed. It is a two-way street; the influence goes both ways, which makes understanding ethics a very important part of doing business today. Ethics is very important, as news can now spread faster and farther than ever before.
- Family Business Owner
- Consultant & Business Advisor
- Focus Group Analyst
- Franchise Owner
- Patent Attorney
- Small Business Owner
- Solutions Manager
- Strategic Development Officer
- Venture Capitalist
- Manufacturer Executive
- Case Study
- Multiple choice questions quiz
- Gain quality workplace skills and experience to help launch your career.
- Develop work-related skills and experiences that are recognized by employers.
- Develop independence and confidence in an adult learning environment.
- Gain an insight into various industry areas to help you decide on a career pathway.
- Potentially gain recognition for prior learning for your previous study or work.
- High-quality course written by industry experts with easy to understand course content
- Course materials provided online with unlimited tutor support – no textbooks to buy
- Gain an Australian Certificate upon your successful completion of coursework (Certificate hard copy will be posted to you)
- Course may be tax deductible - see your tax advisor
- Define and understand ethics.
- Understand the benefits of ethics.
- Create strategies to implement ethics at work.
- Recognize social and business responsibility.
- Identify ethical and unethical behavior.
- Learn how to make ethical decisions and lead with integrity.
Module One: Getting Started
Module Two: What is Ethics?
What Is Business Ethics?
10 Benefits of Managing Ethics
Module Two: Review Questions
Module Three: Implementing Ethics in the Workplace
Guidelines for Managing Ethics in the Workplace
Roles and Responsibilities
Module Three: Review Questions
Module Four: Employer/Employee Rights
Module Four: Review Questions
Module Five: Business & Social Responsibilities
Identifying Types of Responsibilities
Handling Conflicting Social and Business Responsibilities
Module Five: Review Questions
Module Six: Ethical Decisions
Balancing Personal and Organizational Ethics
Making Ethical Decisions
Module Six: Review Questions
Module Seven: Whistle Blowing
Criteria and Risk
When You Should “Blow the Whistle”
Module Seven: Review Questions
Module Eight: Managerial Ethics
Identifying the Characteristics
Ensuring Ethical Behavior
Module Eight: Review Questions
Module Nine: Unethical Behavior
Recognize & Identify
Module Nine: Review Questions
Module Ten: Ethics in Business (I)
Addressing the Needs
Module Ten: Review Questions
Module Eleven: Ethics in Business (II)
Developing a Code of Ethics
Performing an Internal Ethics Audit
Upholding the Ethics Program
Module Eleven: Review Questions
Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
Words from the Wise
- Business Ethics Getting Started
- Business Ethics What is Ethics?
- Business Ethics Skills Case Study Module 02
- Business Ethics Skills Module 02 Quiz
- Business Ethics Implementing Ethics in the Workplace
- Business Ethics Skills Case Study Module 03
- Business Ethics Skills Module 03 Quiz
- Business Ethics Employer/Employee Rights
- Business Ethics Skills Case Study Module 04
- Business Ethics Skills Module 04 Quiz
- Business Ethics Business & Social Responsibilities
- Business Ethics Skills Case Study Module 05
- Business Ethics Skills Module 05 Quiz
- Business Ethics Ethical Decisions
- Business Ethics Skills Case Study Module 06
- Business Ethics Skills Module 06 Quiz
- Business Ethics Whistle Blowing
- Business Ethics Skills Case Study Module 07
- Business Ethics Skills Module 07 Quiz
- Business Ethics Managerial Ethics
- Business Ethics Skills Case Study Module 08
- Business Ethics Skills Module 08 Quiz
- Business Ethics Unethical Behavior
- Business Ethics Skills Case Study Module 09
- Business Ethics Skills Module 09 Quiz
- Business Ethics Ethics in Business (I)
- Business Ethics Skills Case Study Module 10
- Business Ethics Skills Module 10 Quiz
- Business Ethics Ethics in Business (II)
- Business Ethics Skills Case Study Module 11
- Business Ethics Skills Module 11 Quiz
- Business Ethics Wrapping Up
- Business Ethics - eBook
- Rate Business Ethics Course