A distracted employee is a less effective employee. Employees who do not pay attention to their work can waste valuable time and make careless mistakes. Participants will be more efficient at their job, make fewer mistakes, and overall be more productive.
Attention Management is a useful skill that allows managers to connect with their employees on an emotional level and motivate them to focus on their work and how to reach their personal and company goals. Participants will gain valuable insight and strategies into what it takes to be more attentive and vigilant.
- Family Business Owner
- Consultant & Business Advisor
- Focus Group Analyst
- Patent Attorney
- Small Business Owner
- Solutions Manager
- Strategic Development Officer
- Venture Capitalist
- Manufacturer Executive
- Case Study
- Multiple choice questions quiz
- Gain quality workplace skills and experience to help launch your career.
- Develop work-related skills and experiences that are recognized by employers.
- Develop independence and confidence in an adult learning environment.
- Gain an insight into various industry areas to help you decide on a career pathway.
- Potentially gain recognition for prior learning for your previous study or work.
- High-quality course written by industry experts with easy to understand course content
- Course materials provided online with unlimited tutor support – no textbooks to buy
- Gain an Australian Certificate upon your successful completion of coursework (Certificate hard copy will be posted to you)
- Course may be tax deductible - see your tax advisor
- Define and understand attention management.
- Identify different types of attention.
- Create strategies for goals and SMART goals.
- Be familiar with methods that focus attention.
- Put an end to procrastination.
- Learn how to prioritize time.
- Increased productivity
- Increased job satisfaction
Module One: Getting Started
Module Two: Introduction to Attention Management
What Is Attention Management?
Stop Thinking and Pay Attention!
What Is Mushin?
What is Xin Yi (Heart Minded)?
Module Two: Review Questions
Module Three: Types of Attention
Module Three: Review Questions
Module Four: Strategies for Goal Setting
Listening to Your Emotions
Module Four: Review Questions
Module Five: Meditation
Module Five: Review Questions
Module Six: Training Your Attention
Module Six: Review Questions
Module Seven: Attention Zones Model
Module Seven: Review Questions
Module Eight: SMART Goals
The Three P’s
The SMART Way
Evaluating and Adapting
Module Eight: Review Questions
Module Nine: Keeping Yourself Focused
The One Minute Rule
The Five-Minute Rule
What to Do When You Feel Overwhelmed
Module Nine: Review Questions
Module Ten: Procrastination
Why We Procrastinate
Nine Ways to Overcome Procrastination
Eat That Frog
Module Ten: Review Questions
Module Eleven: Prioritizing Your Time
The 80/20 Rule
The Urgent / Important Matrix
Creating a Productivity Journal
The Glass Jar: Rocks, Pebbles, Sand and Water
Module Eleven: Review Questions
Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
Words from the Wise
- Attention Management Getting Started
- Attention Management Introduction to Attention Management
- Attention Management Case Study Module 02
- Attention Management Module 02 Quiz
- Attention Management Types of Attention
- Attention Management Case Study Module 03
- Attention Management Module 03 Quiz
- Attention Management Strategies for Goal Setting
- Attention Management Case Study Module 04
- Attention Management Module 04 Quiz
- Attention Management Meditation
- Attention Management Case Study Module 05
- Attention Management Module 05 Quiz
- Attention Management Training Your Attention
- Attention Management Case Study Module 06
- Attention Management Module 06 Quiz
- Attention Management Attention Zones Model
- Attention Management Case Study Module 07
- Attention Management Module 07 Quiz
- Attention Management SMART Goals
- Attention Management Case Study Module 08
- Attention Management Module 08 Quiz
- Attention Management Keeping Yourself Focused
- Attention Management Case Study Module 09
- Attention Management Module 09 Quiz
- Attention Management Procrastination
- Attention Management Case Study Module 10
- Attention Management Module 10 Quiz
- Attention Management Prioritizing Your Time
- Attention Management Case Study Module 11
- Attention Management Module 11 Quiz
- Attention Management Wrapping Up
- Rate Attention Management Course