- The Diploma is a Recognizable Testamur by the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA). It is an academic award given after the completion of study through coursework or Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL).
- The Diploma qualification granted by Vocational Education and Training (VET) sector is typically completed within 12 to 18 months through coursework, or using only your existing skills and work experience through RPL in much shorter time.
- The Accredited Diploma is a smart way to gain entry into Universities. It also provides enormous influence to career opportunities globally; giving students a succinct skills and knowledge as they pursue a wider range of possibilities.
Take the opportunity presented by this laudable effort and earn yourself Accredited level 5 "AUSTRALIAN DIPLOMA".
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply knowledge, practical skills and experience in leadership and management across a range of enterprise and industry contexts.
Individuals at this level display initiative and judgement in planning, organizing, implementing and monitoring their own workload and the workload of others. They use communication skills to support individuals and teams to meet organisational or enterprise requirements. They plan, design, apply and evaluate solutions to unpredictable problems, and identify, analyse and synthesize information from a variety of sources.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this qualification at the time of publication.
- Existing Skills
- Work Experience
Manage People and Professional Development
- The Diploma gives you the skills to manage people across the workplace and demonstrate effective and inspiring leadership.
- Be equipped with the skills and knowledge necessary to be an effective leader and manager in your industry.
- Gain a Nationally Recognized Leadership Qualification that’s respected by industry.
- The RPL is Nationally Accredited by the Australian Government under the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA).
What is Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)?
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) is a simple process of formal recognition through which your existing skills, knowledge and experience are converted into a Nationally Recognized Qualification (NRQ).
Convert Your Skills Into Qualification
Convert your experience into a Nationally Recognized Qualification with Australia’s comprehensive leader in Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL).
Attain a Nationally Recognized Qualification using only your existing skills and work experience
Speak to a course advisor for more information
Our advisors are on hand to offer you more information about our course outcomes and admission requirements.
Key Course Information
- Industry recognized
- Can be achieved online in just 28 days with the expert assistance of MLE and their proven track record of quality service and accessibility.
- Pay as you go option with a flexi payment plan (contact us)
Delivery and Assessment of Qualifications
- Mobile Learning Express (MLE) is a Registered Training Organization (RTO)
- MLE have the qualifications (or specific units of competency) on its scope to deliver Nationally Recognized Training and Assessment.
- MLE is governed by and must comply with the requirements established by applicable National Frameworks and Standards.
- MLE ensures that training and assessment complies with the relevant standards.
RPL & Skills Recognition
Have you been in the business of Leadership and Management for years but never attended formal schooling for that particular diploma?
A Diploma of Leadership and Management RPL may be the solution you are looking for. An RPL in Leadership and Management can be achieved online in just months with the expert assistance of Mobile Learning Express and their proven track record of quality service and accessibility. With just a few simple steps, you can get started on your goals and future in the Management industry.
Managers and senior executives
If you already have all the skills necessary and want to go even further in your career, there is a way to gain certification without going through this long and exhausting process to show you have the skills to lead.
Get the Skills You’ve Already Learned Recognized with an RPL in Leadership and Management
Recognition of Prior Learning or RPL is a Nationally Recognized alternative for candidates to achieve certifications and qualifications in fields that they may not have attended full formal learning for.
RPL is a type of assessment that explores your real-life skills, achievements, knowledge and abilities and matches them against the requirements and competencies of Nationally Recognized Certifications. You may have worked in the field of Management without formal learning for years and these skills and abilities can be assessed and transferred into an RPL Diploma of Leadership and Management by Mobile Learning Express expert specialists. Unlike other RPL assessors, all this can be achieved online at your own pace and within your schedule. Your time is valuable and Mobile Learning Express appreciates that by providing you with quality support and personalized care throughout the process.
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL), shows that you have already gained the skills required to be certified in a particular area – in this case, Leadership and Management.
The RPL approach acknowledges that candidates may have gained appropriate knowledge, understanding, and skills during their previous work experience (paid or unpaid), in Australia or overseas.
Mobile Learning Express take into consideration an individual’s existing skills and knowledge as acquired in a practical, non-formal or formal learning setting as a means of assessing whether that person can demonstrate the required competencies associated with the relevant Australian standards. This process is referred to as recognition of prior learning (RPL).
If you have experience and knowledge in your field of work, then you may be eligible to attain a related qualification via Recognition Prior Learning (RPL).
Benefits of RPL
- Quick, Simple and Cost-effective
- Enhanced career opportunities
- Professional development
- Nationally Recognized Qualifications
- No classroom studies
- No repeated learning
- University Credit Exemptions
- Advance overseas qualifications that are NOT recognized in Australia
- Improved Immigration and Visa Prospects
Who Can Apply for the RPL Process?
Anyone who has previous knowledge, experience, or skills that are relevant to the course of study that they want to complete can apply for RPL, regardless of whether your training or experience was in Australia or overseas. To be successful, you need to be able to provide evidence of the skills and knowledge you have gained. Gather evidence such as: current resumé, reference letters, work examples/samples, photos/videos, certificates and transcripts and overseas qualifications.
3 x $1,500.00