- The Diploma is a Recognizable Testamur by the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA). It is an academic award given after the completion of study through coursework or Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL).
- The Diploma qualification granted by Vocational Education and Training (VET) sector is typically completed within 12 to 18 months.
- The Accredited Diploma is a smart way to gain entry into Universities. It also provides enormous influence to career opportunities globally; giving students a succinct skills and knowledge as they pursue a wider range of possibilities.
Take the opportunity presented by this laudable effort and earn yourself Accredited level 5 "AUSTRALIAN DIPLOMA".
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply knowledge, practical skills and experience in leadership and management across a range of enterprise and industry contexts.
Individuals at this level display initiative and judgement in planning, organizing, implementing and monitoring their own workload and the workload of others. They use communication skills to support individuals and teams to meet organisational or enterprise requirements. They plan, design, apply and evaluate solutions to unpredictable problems, and identify, analyse and synthesize information from a variety of sources.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this qualification at the time of publication.
Total number of units
Manage People and Professional Development
- The Diploma gives you the skills to manage people across the workplace and demonstrate effective and inspiring leadership.
- Be equipped with the skills and knowledge necessary to be an effective leader and manager in your industry.
- Gain a Nationally Recognized Leadership Qualification that’s respected by industry.
- The course is Nationally Accredited by the Australian Government under the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA).
There are many benefits to studying management Diplomas online
Studying online has a range of benefits. Not only will you access a Diploma of Leadership and Management that you can complete online in your own time, at your own pace, but you will have the flexibility of studying from anywhere in the world.
Speak to a course advisor for more information
Our advisors are on hand to offer you more information about our course outcomes and admission requirements.
When units of competency are grouped into combinations that meet workplace roles, they are called qualifications. These qualifications are aligned to the Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF). Each qualification will have ’packaging rules’ which establish the number of core units, number and source of elective units and overall requirements for delivering the qualification.
study anywhere, anytime - "ONLINE"
Students who have completed the course tell us it was engaging, well structured, and easy-to-follow. The course is structured so you can learn at your own pace, ensuring work/ life balance.
Key Course Information
- Industry recognized
- 12 months (full time)
- 18 months (part time)
- Pay as you go option with a flexi payment plan (contact us)
Delivery and Assessment of Qualifications
- Mobile Learning Express (MLE) is a Registered Training Organization (RTO)
- MLE have the qualifications (or specific units of competency) on its scope to deliver Nationally Recognized Training and Assessment.
- MLE is governed by and must comply with the requirements established by applicable National Frameworks and Standards.
- MLE ensures that training and assessment complies with the relevant standards.
The BSB Business Services Training Package covers a diverse range of industries and occupations. Business Services covers a range of cross-industry functions and services supporting the commercial activities of all industries:
- Family Business Owner
- Consultant & Business Advisor
- Focus Group Analyst
- Risk Manager
- Franchise Owner
- Patent Attorney
- Small Business Owner
- Solutions Manager
- Strategic Development Officer
- Venture Capitalist
- Manufacturer Executive
The Diploma of Leadership and Management is for students who need the practical skills and experience in leadership to step up to a managerial role. Students gain the practical leadership skills required to manage the performance of staff who report to them directly. This comprehensive course covers risk management, implementing workplace training, project management as well as personal time management.
This course can help you get a job as:
- Business Manager
- Sales Team Leader
- Team Leader
This course can help you progress to:
- Executive Manager
- Senior Administrator
- Evidence Record
- Case Study
- Short Answer Questions
- ‘True’ or ‘False’ Quiz
- Gain quality workplace skills and experience to help launch your career
- Develop work-related skills and experiences that are recognized by employers
- Develop independence and confidence in an adult learning environment
- Gain an insight into various industry areas to help you decide on a career pathway
- Gain recognition for prior learning for your previous study or work
- High-quality courses written by industry experts with easy to understand course contents
- Course materials provided online with unlimited tutor support – no textbooks to buy
- Gain an Australian Accreditation upon successful completion of coursework or RPL
- Course may be tax deductible - see your tax advisor
12 x $580.00